Sunday, November 05, 2006

3 Favorite MODES--Ride the change.

_____choose_____0-0__your___(_)__favorite___O-0-O-0___mode_____

Possessed by the weather and how it dictates our mode of transportation?

Walking is always a part of it. Where eva we go we got to walk. Unless you are bound by a chair and then you roll all day. Or if you just happen to own a Segway. I wear roll-on man!

Tonight's full moon delivered the light I needed for a nite ride . I have plans like most weeks; spend the most time possible on my bike-- Bike mode, bike mind.

Winter requires a bit more riding gear: booties, rain gear, tights, long underware, socks, fenders, warm gloves, ear protection, coveralls. Today was the warm autumn blues. I looked at the weather and see 3 solid day of dry riding and then some slop.

Bike mind keeps me on my gear needs.

Ride, walk and try to drive as much as I need.
Try to remember how nice it is to ride my bike.
Ride to the change I want to see.



No comments: