Monday, January 22, 2007

Linus in full Hockey Gear

Linus

Linus has got to have one of the loudest, most accurate slap-shot's any of those Peanuts can pass around. Having to carry your blanket around with you all day is great practice. How do you think he got so good with his stick?


I had a Linus toy when I was younger. My cousin Brian gave it to me. It was rubber and the shirt was painted on. He took a few dings during my childhood with him. He always stood on my dresser.

When my cousin Brian started his family he asked me at a family party. "Do you still have that Linus?" "Yes, I do." "Can I have it for my son?" "NO"

I gave it to him but very reluctantly. It wasn't like he was a kid and really liked the toy which is probably why I ended up with it in the first place. I really liked my Linus doll. Guess it never really was my Linus. I was just borrowing Linus for the 20 years I had him.

No comments: