Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Internal Monitoring

when discussions about Big Brother go to far


Always joking that I am being watched. I caught an associate in the act of monitoring me on his cell phone.

He got some really good footage of me on the phone talking with so and so about this and that. He actually showed me the photo he zapped. It was me talking on the phone taking a picture of him. We laughed.

This is the modern day duel: Back-to-back, 12 steps turn and fire camara phone. I believe my coworkers locked with a larger caliber weapon with the speedloader (i.e. more pixels with video.) I typically cock my hammer with my thumb( got a slider phone.) No speed loading. It's not automatic. We got the digital in common. We both got shots off.


Not sure what the challenge is because we never discussed it afterwards. I guess I won? I know he's not posting his on the web, in a blog. But then again, I am not so sure.


No comments: