Tuesday, September 18, 2007

AFTON FX



Here are the shirts we made this year for the 24 hrs at Afton.

Actually I only made the stencil. My teammates made their own.

It says "Troast 24" on the back! The Turkey Takes Afton!

I was at the Bryant lake Bowl this weekend checking out some live music. Witnessed the Minneapolis Roller girls bash into each other on the street. Good times. Watched a fake fight break out. One girl was riding the other and then some wrestling. The referee screamed, "Give me 10." She was down and did 10 no problem. These are tuff girls!
I get back to my bike and my helmet is gone (the one in the photo above) and my water bottle. I hope they have a good time with that cracked helmet full of Afton Sweat. I hope you were thirsty too!!! I had about two sips left of some real good backwash.

No comments: