Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pond Report

Currently my bird pond is full. It is probably too full. The rain started in the morning and did not stop till well into the evening. We like rain but snow is better. I say this as reports tomorrow speak of snow up to 2'' in the evening hours.

I woke with a stink eye this morning. NO. My eye was swollen shut and was so itchy. I was itching it all night. I made an appointment to see the Dr. immediately. I need to get this pink eye out of my life.

I biked! In the fun rain. I had my rain gear on only to find out that my shoes are not really all that water proof nor my wind breaker. I was piled on wet when I walked into the hospital. Drip.

"Who is this guy walking in with wet cloths?"

"I got bad allergies," so the Doc says. She ordered me some $40 eye drops that actually work. Then she commented, " And you biked here."

Yes. I did and I am wet and it's really ok.

I missed the rain. Rain means warm weather in MN.
Rain means spring time and green things. Rain means leaves and mowing lawns and warm sunny days.

My bird pond is full. My cloths are drying. Spring is here!

No comments: