Tuesday, May 27, 2008

bike on a bus



I prefer to bike than get on a bus or even put my bike on a bus. I put my bike on the rail all day. No steps. Everything is one level. I like the way the tracks squeel around corners and how the gate open and close automatically. They have these cool racks that prop the bikes up vertically. I love kicking people out of this section if they are standing in the way. I can say, "Hi! I have a bike. Please move!" All without saying a word.

I can understand a few reasons you might want to put your bike on a bus. I have never loaded my bike on a bus; I probably never will. Everyone must hate you for having to take extra time to load it and unload. "Hello! Let's go would you. You slow bike buser. You slow poke. TODAY would yah. Bike freak!!" This is what I would anticipate others thinking but never saying. It's Minnesota people: MN nice, YOu betcha, Don't jah know.

Bike and bus if you have too. Bike it. You like it.

No comments: