Monday, September 25, 2006

Madeline Islands

_my foot & foot print on the sandy beaches of Superior!

It was a rainy weekend on the Island Oasis. This place is still gorgeous with or without the rain. I like the wave sounds. The storms make better wave sounds; they are bolder and carry more vibrato. The rain too has patterns of hushed coolness; like a brush on a high hat. The Basswood cabin with a wood stove, friends with board games and what you have is a hooting good time. The cabin saved the day.


Thanks Molly, Renee, Hillary, Aaron and Lee for making the place all that more special. Sharing meals, Trivial Pursuits and a championship Twister matches makes for a good time. That Polish was really good for my cough too!

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.


1 comment:

loud said...

I think I've got two months supply of apples.