Sunday, September 10, 2006

Punch Prints

_chalk stencil print CHALK STOMPERZ by Crayola (thanks LISA)



The rain came and soaked things a bit today.
Made for a very misty day here in the Twin Cities
Had a chance to print some new chalk stencils with these chalk pads from Crayola.
This print is actually on the bottom of a canoe illuminated by a bike light.



I like the chalk. It smells less than a spray can. The stencil takes much less of a beating with chalk so essentially you get much more out of your stencil. These print are temporary; the rain and wind erase these prints. A sporty step of a sole and you can add a gaussian effect to your print.


_____wet power poles seemed to produce the best prints for my stencils.

My stencils are printed card stocks(like old flyers) that I cover with clear tape for added strength. I then sketch a design and cut.









No comments: