Saturday, December 08, 2007

Mr. Global Warming

I'm walking from the garage to the house. It is always the cold days that make heat so nice. Always the hot days that make many wish it was cold. Such a sweet-n-sour existence to living in MN. You have the best of both worlds. I am thinking at the back of my head, "If only it was warm." These thoughts came strong and made me warm. "I create my own heat." "That stinging sensation is not my frozen toes, frozen face or rosey frozy nosey." It is HOT.

I was warmly fooling myself I was somewhere else, sipping a cold something on a warm beach. The sun. Oh that sun right there behind me.

I was hot. SEE!

We just had the coldest night here in Minnesota. We are covered white. The Last two years have been dull and brown till the New year. I heard on the radio that MN has not been this covered in snow this early since 1996; the entire state under at least 3" of snow. Last night was to be the coldest of the year. Single digits all night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is about 110 in the shade in Yerba Buena. Happy New Year! Rick y Tanya (4 weeks in Argentina) and now we have to go home to Calgary.