Monday, April 05, 2010

Nope

save it for a rainy day

Seriously --my eyes itch and my nose runs. The Spring transition is so hard on my sinuses.

The rain barrel is fully charged. My house plants dig the rain water. I am curious if it is the PH of rain water or the lack of processing? Could it be that it is full of the minerals of the sky. Maybe the rain is acidic?I live in the middle of the city so it should be full of car toxins and industrial juice. Whatever it is, I know my plants dig it way more than faucet juice.

The windows open and offer relief to stuffyness.

I was at the check out counter this weekend and I sneezed. No big. Except it was 20 sneezes. I felt like I was watching a 8mm movie. Everyone sort of cleared out around me as I dug into my shirt with my face. My eyes watered and I was not hearing all that well.

"Can I see your ID?"

I didn't say anything until he handed it back to me. I wanted to say, "You make me sneeze." He would have know that.

What I am really excited about is being able to keep my eyes off the road obstacles i.e. ice, black ice, snow balls, slush, black snow, etc. I can look up ahead, say "Hi" to all the freaks on bikes.

No comments: